Thursday, March 31, 2011

A real game of "Clue!"

     Imagine a "crime" scene was brewing just a room away from you....as I sat there quietly resting, waiting for the baby to wake from a nap...it dawned on me that my 3yr. old is trying his best to keep quiet while trying to open cupboards and climb on counters. Nothing out of the ordinary for him...I give him a minute or two- as I try to figure out what he's in to by the sounds I'd been hearing. Cupboard door opened...bowls clanking...pitter patter across the counter...refridgerator door opening...crisper drawer opening...feet jumping back onto counter...
     I stand to my feet and walk from the loveseat to turn the corner now facing the kitchen doorway. Yup...Josiah is squatting on the counter with an orange and a handheld juicer...trying his darndest to make juice! Mike had just showed him 2 mornings ago...as I got closer to removing him from the counter I noticed the orange had knife markings across it...OH NO, I thought...he had tried to cut it!! I frantically looked to my left across the sink towards the other countertop...no knife! BUT, I find the hidden crimescene! There lies my haircutting scissors with a lock of hair next to the blades!! The hair looked like a dead ringer for Josiah's color!! Sure enough....one little snip had been taken from his bangs!! 

Evidence....


Culprit Caught!


1 comment:

  1. Honey you look good wearing all your hats! Wifey, mommy, police woman, detective, negotiator, homemaker, gormet chef, musician, writer! I love you! Your Michael

    ReplyDelete