Thursday, April 28, 2011

"Beautiful Feet"

     The Bible says in Romans 10:15....."And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!"

These are my handsome husband's beautiful gospel preachin' feet!
    Tonight I suprised my hard working wonderful husband with a pedicure when he arrived home! I got out my foot tub with heat and massage...soaked and cleaned those "beautiful feet" of his! He has very ticklish feet so I enjoy the part of making him squeal when I rub in the lotion! He he! Anyways....my sisters were over so I was able to treat them to a pedicure too! Then Elijah hopped right inside the tub...water went everywhere....it was a fun time!

Jennifer and Abbie with Elijah hopping in!


Beverly's clean and polished feet!


No comments:

Post a Comment