Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Does Time Fly?

I thought I would have "time" to sit every once in a while to post a bit of news for our family and friends to see what we are up too!! He He ha ha! As I attempt to quickly write an `update this evening....Zechariah is on my lap grabbing for every key! Josiah is tearing apart his daddy's desk...and Elijah is asleep! Needless to say our lives are still being blessed on a daily basis...as we do try to Redeem the time!
     Around the home...Mike has been keeping our home under a new budget for the year and it has been a blessing to do so! Daddy has been spending more individual time with the older boys...He took Elijah one day on a bunch of errands and then Josiah to the Library another time! They cant wait til spring for fun time outside! I have been obviously busy with everyday life-- Mealtimes...bathtimes..cleaning..laundry...potty training 2 boys... may sound mudane, but it is very rewarding to me to have a kept home! In my spare time I started painting a faux cobblestone wall in my dining room where I am attempting to produce a Tuscan theme! I googled my idea and got to work...it is coming along nicely as I definetly have to do it when the children are in bed for the night! Josiah has been improving his language skills and has become my helper with most tasks! 3 is a FUN age! He enjoys building things with his lego blocks now. Elijah...my darling mischievious 2yr. old....is also starting to be more affluent with the english language rather than chinese! He makes us laugh at most of his antics...he tends to be a bully though...which we are working on. He is doing awesome with potty training and loves to be praised for it! Now..Zechariah is already 8months old..crawling alllllll around trying to munch on anything he can find with those 6 sharp teeth! He does fantastic with sleeping through the night and his personality is generally pleasant! He definetly is a great baby! He had his first real haircut...loves pizza and oreos too! Wow...we have been a busy family around the home!

No comments:

Post a Comment